b-glucosidase and pectinase preparation for revealing terpenic varietal aromas from their precursors during the production of aromatic white wines.
Specific to aromatic wines from grapes such as Riesling, Gewürztraminer, Chenin, Grenache, Syrah, etc.
• Contains a high b-glucosidase activity which enables the hydrolysis of sugars at the terminal ends of terpenic precursors.
• Reveals terpenes in white wines in order to increase aromatic intensity.
• Especially recommended for terpene precursor-rich grape varieties such as Muscat, Riesling, Gewürztraminer, Chenin Blanc, Pinot Gris, certain Chardonnays, and Viognier.
• Improves wine clarification.
• To increase the amount of aromatic precursors use an extraction enzyme at crushing, such as LAFAZYM® EXTRACT or LAFAZYM® PRESS, and then LAFAZYM® AROM at the end of alcoholic fermentation.