POLYMUST® NATURE is a combination of:
- Vegetable protein (pea), specifically selected for its strong reactivity with phenolic compounds.
- Natural sodium bentonite, with strong protein-removal properties, intended for the stabilization of musts and wines over a wide range of pH.
- Natural calcium bentonite with strong clarification action for the fining of musts and wines.
On must and wine, POLYMUST® NATURE ensures rapid clarification with remarkable lees compaction, while contributing to protein stabilization.
During fermentation, for quick-production wines, POLYMUST® NATURE facilitates their preparation for rapid release to market.
In red wine, POLYMUST® NATURE contributes effectively to the stabilization of coloring matter through the combined action of pea protein and bentonites.
• White and rosé musts: 20 to 100 g/hL (200 - 1000 ppm).
• White and rosé wines: 20 to 80 g/hL (200 - 800 ppm).
• Red wines: 10 to 15 g/hL (100 - 150 ppm).
• Red press wines: 10 to 20 g/hL (100 - 200 ppm).
EU Regulations: Maximum legal dose: 150 g/hL. ( 1500 ppm
USA Regulation 27 CFR 24.250 Materials for the treatment of wine and juice administratively approved for continual use pending the outcome of rulemaking.
Please contact your Laffort Technical Representative for information about exporting wines made with this product.
The amount used must not exceed 1.67 g/L.