SUPERSTART® improves viability and the general metabolism of the yeast, and thus:
- Significantly increases resistance to ethanol.
- Avoids excessive production of volatile acidity.
- Optimizes the aroma revelation and production of the yeast.
- Reinforces the efficiency of “pied de cuve”.
- 20-30 g/hL (200-300 ppm) of must to be fermented, in the active dry yeast rehydration water. For restart culture in the event of a stuck fermentation, refer to our fermentation restart protocol.
USA Regulation 27 CFR 24.246 No Specific TTB Limitation