Yeast rehydration product for difficult sparkling wines fermentation conditions and fermentation restart. Patent FR 2736651.
• Significantly increases resistance to ethanol.
• Reinforces the efficiency of “pied de cuve”.
• Prevents the production of negative sulfur compounds (H2S).
• Reduces the formation of volatile acidity.
• 20 - 30 g/hL (200 - 300 ppm) in the ADY rehydration water. Recomended for the restart culture in the event of a stuck fermentation. (in this case, refer to our fermentation restart protocol
USA Regulation 27 CFR 24.246 No Specific TTB Limitation