TANIN VR SUPRA ® KP is a vinification tannin for red wines combining the effects of proanthocyanidic and ellagic tannin for optimal technological efficiency, without negative organoleptic impact.
• Inhibition of natural oxidation enzymes (laccase, polyphenol oxidase) during harvesting of Botrytis-affected vintages (more efficiently than SO2).
• Precipitation of wines’ natural protein for a better preservation of endogenous tannins (sacrificial effect).
• Anti-oxidant action to protect color.
• Wine structural improvement by supplementation of the midpalate.
• Protection and vinification of grapes altered by Botrytis cinerea.
• Improves clarification.