- VEGEFLOT® is a non-allergenic formulation that combines a high flocculation rate with a broad spectrum of action on phenolic compounds.
- This particularity allows its use on all types of musts whether it is white or rosé, and is particularly suitable for flotation, increasing its clarity and reducing its colloidal load.
- The presence of patatin helps to reduce the early risk of wine oxidation by reducing the oxidative or oxidizable phenolic compounds of the must.
The Pea Protein is administratively approved continuing use for wines produced in the USA under 27 CFR 24.250. The full list may be found here: https://www.ttb.gov/wine/treating-materials/
For wines exported to the EU, please consult your Laffort Technical Representative.
• White and rosé juices: 10 - 40 g/hL (100 - 400 ppm).
• Flotation: 8 - 20 g/hL (80 - 200 ppm).
• Wine: 5 - 20 g/hL (50 - 200 ppm) Dosage recommendations depend on grape variety, wine characteristics and type of profile wanted. Trials with a wide range of dosages are highly recommended.
• EU Regulation: Maximum legal dosage: 50 g/hL (500 ppm)
USA Regulation 27 CFR 24.250 Materials for the treatment of wine and juice administratively approved for continual use pending the outcome of rulemaking.
Please contact your Laffort Technical Representative for information about exporting wines made with this product.
The amount used must not exceed 0.5 g/L.