Crafting biodiversity in association with Saccharomyces cerevisiae for wines with high organoleptic complexity.
- Significant volume and length on the palate.
- Enhances aromatic diversity and intensity.
- Low volatile acidity production.
- Aromatic purity (POF(-)), low acetaldehyde, acetoin, diacetyl, volatile acidity and H2S production
- Recommended for white, red or rosé wines with superior organoleptic complexity (both aromatic composition and palate depth).
Protocol for Use:
Important: rehydrate ZYMAFLORE® AlphaTD n. Sacch in water at 25 - 30 °C (77 - 86°F).
• Dry wines: Add 30 g/hL (300 ppm) of ZYMAFLORE® AlphaTD n. Sacch to the must, then 24 - 72 hrs afterwards, add 20 g/hL (200 ppm) of S. cerevisiae (ZYMAFLORE® XPURE, ZYMAFLORE® FX10, ZYMAFLORE® RX60, ZYMAFLORE® X16, ZYMAFLORE® X5…).
• Sweet wines: Add 40 g/hL (400 ppm) of ZYMAFLORE® AlphaTD n. Sacch to the must, then 5 - 10 hrs afterwards, add 20 g/hL (200 ppm) of S. cerevisiae (ZYMAFLORE® ST…).
APPLICATION IN BIOPROTECTION: Add 2 to 10 g/hL (20 to 100 ppm) of ZYMAFLORE® AlphaTD n. Sacch directly on grape or must (sound harvest): then proceed to yeasting with S. Cerevisiae at 20 g/hL (200 ppm) to insure alcoholic fermentation.
• Carefully follow the yeast rehydration protocol indicated on the packet. • Avoid temperature differences exceeding 10°C (18°F) between the must and the yeast during inoculation. Total yeast preparation time must not exceed 45 minutes