Preparation of beta-glucanases and pectinases purified in CE for the improvement of wine filterability and aging on lees.
• EXTRALYSE® accelerates all biological mechanisms linked to yeast autolysis and in particular the release of molecules responsible for roundness and volume on the palate derived from aging on lees.
• Limits the risks of contamination of wines during maturation by considerably reducing the amount of micro-organisms in suspension.
• Reduces maturation duration whilst retaining the organoleptic potential derived from the use of lees.
• Helps the fining and clarification of wines.
• Improves clarification and filtration, especially on wines from botrytized grapes
•Ageing on lees White & Rosé 6 - 10 g/hL (60 - 100 ppm) Directly after fermentation. Minimum 3 to 6 weeks Maintain the lees in suspension.
•Ageing on lees Red 10 g/hL (100 ppm) Directly after fermentation. Minimum 3 to 6 weeks. Maintain the lees in suspension.
• Lees treatment White, Rosé & Red 15 - 20 g/hL (150 - 200 ppm) Directly after fermentation. Minimum 3 to 6 weeks Maintain the lees in suspension.
• Filtration White, Rosé & Red 6 g/hL (60 ppm) Before final filtration. Minimum 5 to 7 days. Homogenise well.
USA Regulation 27 CFR 24.246 No Specific TTB Limitation