Specific preparation of inactivated yeast with high protective power (5.3% glutathione and related compounds by mass), for aroma preservation in white and rosé wines.
FRESHAROM® produces wines that are more aromatic and with a higher potential for aging.
Thanks to its unique reducing metabolite composition, FRESHAROM® is able to:
• Allow the yeast to assimilate glutathione precursors (cysteine, n-acetyl cysteine) during alcohlic fermentation, and therefore boost wine glutathione content.
• Protect the aromatic potential of the wine and significantly delay the appearance of oxidized notes (aging aromas: sotolon and phenylacetaldehyde).
• Inhibit the mechanism of browning.
• Favor yeast nutrition during alcoholic fermentation.\
• 20 - 30 g/hL (200 - 300 ppm).
USA Regulation 27 CFR 24.246 No Specific TTB Limitation