Liquid gelatin produced from a selection of exceptionally pure raw materials from exclusively pig origin.
GELAROM® is characterized by a high surface charge density enabling it to act with precision on certain colloidal substances which act as aroma maskers.
GELAROM® is a fining agent intended for:
• Revealing the organoleptic potential in wine by refining the phenolic structure, promoting aroma expression, and restoring freshness without modifying the structural equilibrium of the wine.
• Stabilizing the colloidal state.
• Clarifies wines and musts by eliminating haze particles.
• Based on previous laboratory trials, the success of the fining depends on the preparation of the gelatin, its addition, the fining follow-up and « levée de colle » (racking).
• Average dosage: 30 to 60 mL/hL
USA Regulation 27 CFR 24.246 No Specific TTB Limitation