Highly concentrated liquid purified pectolytic enzymes preparation high in side activities with enhanced efficiency for white and rosé juices, and wines on a wide range of pH and temperature.
- LAFAZYM® 600 XLICE is a very robust enzymatic preparation allowing fast depectinisation within a wide range of pH (2.9 - 4.0) and temperature (5°C to 55°C / 41°F- 131°F).
- Allows the depectinization of grape musts from difficult varieties (Chardonnay, Pinot Gris, Sauvignon, Ugni Blanc, Muscats…).
- Significantly improves lees compaction.
- Purified from cinnamoyl esterase, LAFAZYM® 600 XLICE limits the formation of vinylphenols (from free phenolic acids in grape juice) thus preventing a negative impact on wine aroma.
- Very suitable for the fast depectinization prior to flotation as well as before or after centrifugation.
- Increases pressing and clarification yields of thermo-treated red grape must.
The dosage must be adapted taking into consideration the grape variety (juice that is easy or difficult to clarify), ripeness, targeted turbidity and sanitary state of the grapes.
• 0.5 to 2 mL/hL for must settling and clarification of freerun and press juices.
• 1 to 2 mL/hL for fast depectinisation prior to flotation
USA Regulation 27 CFR 24.246 No Specific TTB Limitation