Preparation combining PVPP, bentonite and patatin (potato protein isolate) intended for oxidation treatment of musts and press wines.
• Eliminates oxidizable and oxidized phenolic compounds (quinones).
• Protects musts and their aromatic precursors in regard to oxidation phenomena.
• Eliminates bitterness in wines.
• Limits free SO2 binding agents.
USA Regulation 27 CFR 24.246: Specific TTB limitation: 600 g/hL (6000 ppm).
Please consult the appropriate TTB regulations for all relevant applications and limits.
• On white and rosé press wines: 40 - 100 g/hL (400 - 1000 ppm).
• On red press wine: 15 - 50 g/hL (150 - 500 ppm).
EU Regulation: Maximum legal dose: 250 g/hL (2500 ppm)
USA Regulation 27 CFR 24.246 Specific TTB Limitation: 50.88 lb/1,000gal (6,098ppm)