Yeast adapted for all types of wine fermentation.
• Selected for its rapid fermentation start and its high resistance to high alcohol, allows for fine and balanced wines.
• Low VA production.
• Brings volume and roundness thanks to its high polysaccharides production.
• In white wines, it enhances the production of esters and varietal characteristics.
• Inoculation with rehydration: 15-30 g/hL (150 - 300 ppm) (depending on the must characteristics and vinification conditions).
• Direct inoculation: 20-30 g/hL