Clarification of juice and wines.
Highly concentrated preparation of pectolytic enzymes, purified from cinnamoyl esterase, for rapid clarification of white and rosé must as well as red press wines.
• Lmits the formation of vinylphenols (medicinal, paint, clove notes…) from free phenolic acids in white grapes.
• Completely hydrolyzes grape pectins in musts and wines.
• Active under extreme conditions (low pH, high pectin content, high yield, low temperatures from 5 to 10°C, 41 - 50°F).
• Improves clarification, reduces lees volume, improves lees settling and compaction.
• Contributes to better management of physical treatments (cold system, centrifugation, filtration), thus limiting production costs.