Clarification of juice and wines.
Highly concentrated preparation of pectolytic enzymes, purified from cinnamoyl esterase, for rapid clarification of white and rosé must as well as red press wines.
• Lmits the formation of vinylphenols (medicinal, paint, clove notes…) from free phenolic acids in white grapes.
• Completely hydrolyzes grape pectins in musts and wines.
• Active under extreme conditions (low pH, high pectin content, high yield, low temperatures from 5 to 10°C, 41 - 50°F).
• Improves clarification, reduces lees volume, improves lees settling and compaction.
• Contributes to better management of physical treatments (cold system, centrifugation, filtration), thus limiting production costs.
DOSAGE: The dosage must be adapted according to grape variety, level of ripeness, turbidity desired and sanitary state of the grapes.
• 0.5 to 2 g/hL (5 to 20 ppm) for must settling and clarification of free-run juice.
• 2 to 4 g/hL (20 to 40 ppm) for the treatment of red press wines.
If the harvest is affected by rot, it is recommended to add EXTRALYSE®, which breaks down glucans from the Botrytis and aids clarification
USA Regulation 27 CFR 24.246 No Specific TTB Limitation