Yeast for fruity and spicy red wines.
Breeding selection. Grape varieties: Syrah, Grenache, Merlot, Malbec.
- Excellent fermentation capacities.
- Very good aroma production.
- High resistance to ethanol.
- Recommended for fruity, spicy wine or wines requiring a highly aromatic, clean, balanced and round profile.
• 15 - 30 g/hL (150 - 300 ppm). In the case of prefermentative cold maceration (cold soaking), it is recommended to add yeast at 5 g/hL (50 ppm) during tank filling, in order to dominate the indigenous flora, then to complete with 15 to 20 g/hL (150 - 200 ppm) at the end of maceration, before increasing the must temperature.