Yeast for aromatic white and rosé wines with high production of fermentation esters.
Breeding selection. Grape varieties: Chardonnay, Chenin, Ugni blanc, Colombard, and red varieties for rosé wines.
- Very high fermentation capacity.
- High aromatic production of esters.
- POF (-) character with no vinyl phenol formation, generating a delicate, clean wine profile.
- Adapted to difficult fermentation conditions.
- Recommended for aromatic and modern wine, wine with a strong fermentation aroma profile.
• 20 - 30 g/hL (200 - 300 ppm)